Volunteers are an integral part of Coeur d’Alene Elementary. Maintaining academic excellence requires a commitment from each and every one of us. Without our volunteers to lead activities, fundraise and help our students, teachers and staff many essential programs would not exist. Plus volunteering is a wonderful way to participate in your child’s education.
We always need Volunteers in the main office, library and classrooms as well as for special events and programs.
To Volunteer in the Classroom:
- Click here for the Volunteer Application Form. Please print or pick-up a form in the main office.
- Return the application along with documentation of a cleared tuberculosis screening within the last 6 months
- Attend a volunteer training
- Sign the Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement Volunteer Commitment Form
- Volunteers must sign in with the front office when they volunteer