The district’s PASSport portal (Parent Access Support System Portal) is a new portal that will allow parents to monitor their child’s attendance and final grades, update emergency telephone numbers, track their child’s progress towards completion of graduation requirements, connect with the classroom teacher, track progress of English learners, and much more.
Follow the steps below to register:
- Go to http://passportapp.lausd.net/parentaccess/. Register for an LAUSD account. Provide all of the required information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Security Image/Audio.
- Check for a notification email sent to you to complete the account registration process.
- Check your email and activate your account by selecting the Activate My LAUSD Account link.
- Click the Create Password or Reset My Password link.
- Review the Responsible Use Policy (RUP). Next, click on the box next to “I agree with the terms and conditions of LAUSD.” Indicate whether you accept the conditions by clicking on the Accept button or the Decline button. You will not be able to create a PASSport account if you do not agree to the RUP terms and conditions.
- Read the instructions for creating an acceptable password. Enter the password twice and then choose the Submit button.
- You will receive an email notification that your LAUSD account is activated.
- Click the PASSport icon. You can now log in using your email and password.
- Register your child/ren. You will need his/her/their 10-digit student ID, which you can get by emailing your room parent or stopping by our main office. The student ID can also be found on the Student ID card that was distributed to each student/family last fall (or in previous years).